School's Out for the Summer!
- School's out for the summer! Angela Mains, Senior Director of Clinical Services (MA, LPC-S, TBRI® PRACTITIONER, THERAPLAY® PRACTITIONER) at Lifeline Children's Services, talks about the challenges that transitioning from school to summer can bring for parents and children.
- Angela Mains is the Senior Director of Clinical Services (MA, LPC-S, TBRI® PRACTITIONER, THERAPLAY® PRACTITIONER) at Lifeline Children's Services. She is a licensed therapist and is certified in many modalities. She joined Lifeline in December of 2012.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- Because we value all life, we are honored when we can help place a child with medical special needs with families who will care for and love them.
- Our domestic adoption team is seeing the need for families who have a heart to adopt children with medical special needs.
- Birth mothers need to know that they are valued and their babies are precious.
- If you feel God calling you to medical special needs adoption, please visit https://lifelinechild.org/adoption for more information.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify