Samaritan's Purse - Kristy and Edward Graham
- Edward and Kristy Graham join the podcast today to share about the work of Samaritan's Purse in orphan care and caring for vulnerable children. They share about their mission to share the gospel around the world through their medical and disaster relief efforts. "If it's a person struggling in a 'ditch,' we want to reach their immediate needs."
- Edward and Kristy Graham are the guests on today's podcast. Edward Graham is the youngest son of Franklin and Jane Graham, and the grandson of Billy Graham. He serves as the Chief Operating Officer for Samaritan’s Purse. Edward graduated from the United States Military Academy where he went on to serve 16 years in the US Army. After multiple combat deployments within Special Operations and serving in various leadership positions, he felt called by the Lord to return home and serve in the ministry starting in the winter of 2018. Kristy Graham is the host of On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse. Since this podcast journey started in 2019, Kristy has enjoyed sharing testimony after testimony of the ways God is working through Samaritan’s Purse. Kristy and Edward have been married for 16 years and have one daughter and three sons. They are raising their four children in the mountains of North Carolina.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- At Lifeline, we strive to walk with families throughout their parenting journeys.
- Whether for necessary continued training or for personal and family enrichment, we offer monthly, free education opportunities.
- You can join us for these webinars from anywhere.
- On March 15, we will be hosting The Power of Play and its impact on connecting with and bringing healing to our children.
- Visit https://lifelinechild.org/ceus/ to find upcoming opportunities.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify