Marriage & Parenting in Accordance with the Gospel
- Today on the podcast, Micah and Jamie Steele, a Lifeline adoptive family, talks about their journey in marriage and parenting, specifically children who were brought home through adoption. We are honored to have this couple who is committed to each other and parenting in accordance to the gospel.
- Micah and Jamie Steele have adopted through Lifeline and have six kids. Their oldest two came to their home biologically and their youngest four were adopted from China. They live in Iowa.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- If you’re a counselor or therapist who is interested in how play can help bring healing to children and families, Lifeline is hosting a Theraplay training event.
- Held April 17-20, 2023 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- You will learn the fundamentals of the Theraplay model and be able to begin applying Theraplay principles into your work with existing and new clients.
- See the link below for more information.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify