International Adoption & NEW North Macedonia Program
- Karla Thrasher, Senior Director of International Adoption and Jana Lombardo, Director of International Programs, join the Defender podcast with Dr. Rick Morton to talk about the new North Macedonia adoption program at Lifeline and the current landscape of international adoption. They talk about the impact of international adoption on their lives and how international adoption played out in 2022. 121 children were brought home in 2022!
- Karla Thrasher is the Senior Director of International Adoption and Jana Lombardo is the Director of International Programs at Lifeline Children's Services.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- If you’re considering international adoption but are stuck with too many questions to list, we invite you to join an upcoming webinar, Road Map to International Adoption.
- Topics include application process, what’s a home study, what travel looks like, financing your adoption, and more.
- Register for free at Https://www.lifelinechild.org/information-meetings.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify