- Today, Dr. Rick Morton and Herbie Newell will be leading us through a discussion talking about our risen Savior and celebrating Easter.
- Dr. Rick Morton is the VP of Engagement at Lifeline and Herbie Newell is the President and Executive Director at Lifeline.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- During the month of April, Pelican’s SnoBalls is partnering with Lifeline to care for vulnerable children and families.
- Pelican's SNOBALLS has almost 200 stores in 14 states, and participating stores are matching donations dollar for dollar up to $10,000 during the month of April!
- Visit https://pelicanssnoballs.com/locations/ to find a location near you.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify