Allison Centofante - Being Pro-Life Every Day
- Today on the podcast, Allison Centofante joins Herbie Newell and Rick Morton to talk about pro-life advocacy and how you can do that in every day life. The fight for life starts in our communities.
- Alison Centofante, Founder of Centofante Strategies, LLC, a Huntsville, AL-based consulting firm, is a child advocacy innovator, in-demand public speaker, activist, and writer with over ten years of experience speaking on abortion, marriage, human dignity, and religious freedom. Centofante has been featured on Fox News, ABC, NPR, The Christian Broadcasting Network, and other national and international media outlets. Her work and expert perspective has been published in Yahoo News, Business Insider, Buzzfeed, National Review Online, Fox News, World Magazine, Red Alert Politics, and The Federalist. Alison most recently served as Director of External Affairs at Live Action, a nonprofit organization with the largest digital footprint in the global pro-life movement.
Prior to that, Alison served as Director of Alliance Relations at Alliance Defending Freedom, a global legal organization committed to protecting religious freedom, free speech, marriage, family, parental rights, and the sanctity of life. She started her work in Washington, D.C. as Communications Director at Concerned Women for America, the nation’s largest public policy women’s organization. Alison was named to Red Alert Politics “30 under 30” and Christianity Today’s Readers Choice “33 under Thirty-Three.”
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children's Services.
- The relationship between a mom and dad impact every aspect of the family.
- A strong marriage in Christ is the core of a healthy family.
- If there are areas of your marriage that you would like to see strengthened, our counseling services are here for you.
- Visit https://lifelinechild.org/counseling-services/ for more details on how you can get in touch with our counselors.
LIFELINE CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify